to win points, goals, etc. in a game, competition, or exam
- He shoots, he scores!
From Happy Gilmore (4/9) Movie CLIP - The Waterbury Open (1996) HD
- We scored.
From Doug Playing Football | Doug | NickRewind
- I took an IQ test and I scored over 100.
From Angela, Kevin and Oscar's $3,000 Accounting Mystery - The Office
to achieve or earn; to have success
- Coach Steve finally scores a win when he’s welcomed back as a gym teacher,
From Top 10 Big Mouth Running Jokes
- would allow people to score a victory or at least rally attention around climate change.
From How the Keystone XL Pipeline Got (So) Political | The New York Times
- However, we can safely say that even though he once again failed to score a victory,
From Top 10 Beyblade Battles
a musical composition that shows the arrangement of the instruments and voices involved, usually used for music in film or theater productions
- Bernard Herrmann's piercing musical score kicks in.
From Top 50 Scariest Horror Movie Scenes of ALL TIME
- So this same kind of score is used during moments when Jon Snow is in danger,
From Game of Thrones — How to Evoke Emotion
- It sounds more like a score to a thriller.
From Elizabeth Olsen Tries 9 Things She's Never Done Before | Allure
a point or goal achieved in a game, competition, exam, etc.
- Judges, your scores, please.
From A Black Lady Sketch Show: The Basic Ball (Full Sketch) | HBO
- Final score, 1:18:28.
From Nerf Fortnite Blasters Battle | Dude Perfect
- What's the score? What's the score?
From 5 Second Rule Rematch with Ricky Gervais
to succeed in finding someone willing to have sex with you; to have sex with someone you just met
to obtain something
- And I scored us a 3:00 PM dinner reservation.
From Virtual Rhettality - Buddy System S2 (Ep 5)
- After nearly 7 years in office, President Obama has finally scored one of his biggest political achievements.
From President Obama Joined Facebook
- I get $100 upfront plus another $500 more once I score the loan.
From Malone’s Cones: Kevin’s Ice Cream Stand - The Office