a company, association, club, etc. formed for a particular purpose or work
- You will have some respect, and you will know your place in this organization.
From Avenue 5: What Is They Saying? (Season 1 Episode 2 Clip) | HBO
- I think the best organizations are ones where people can show up as their full selves,
From Melinda Gates On Marriage, Gender Equality & Solving Tough Problems
- This is a corrupt organization that has been rotting from the inside out for decades now and you know it.
From Ballers: ‘Boardroom Confrontation’ (Season 4 Episode 8 Clip) | HBO
the structure or arrangement of related or connected items
- You see, Didi, organization is the key to proper tax preparation.
From Drew: A Rugrats Spinoff Sitcom | NickRewind
- And now my shoe organization is complete.
From I Tried 18 Hacks In A Row To Organize My Closet
- So, I'm not even gonna act like I know the organization of these.
From Daybreak Cast Give You An All Access Behind the Scenes Tour | Netflix
of or relating to an organization
- And it's a good organizational structure,
From Mark Zuckerberg On How Facebook Became A Business
- Whether it's the consumer side or it's the organizational or enterprise side, we are just custodians of data.
From Satya Nadella Talks Microsoft GitHub Acquisition
- you're dealing with complex organizational changes,
From Workday CEO: Floating On A Workplace Cloud | Mad Money | CNBC
the act or process of reorganizing; the state of being reorganized
- I'm doing reorganization on about 22 of my companies.
From The Fall of New York City's Taxi King
- And yet, the reorganization Satya enacted after he took over had an incredible effect.
From The Rebirth Of Microsoft - How Satya Nadella Saved It (Or Did He?)
- The last thing we need right now is a reorganization.
From Procter & Gamble CEO: Battling Peltz | Mad Money | CNBC