a point at which something stops being possible or existing
- Turns out, there's no limit to the number of cheese puffs you can throw at someone's face.
From The Best of the Michael Scott Paper Company - The Office (Digital Exclusive)
- The only way to know how strong is to keep testing your limits.
From Superman Learns How To Fly | Man of Steel | HBO Max
- The only limit is your imagination.
From ⭐️🐭 Peppa Pig Chinese New Year Special 🐭⭐️
to restrict the bounds or limits of something, often until it is reduced in quantity or extent
- No, no, I try not to limit myself.
From Late Late Live Tinder w/ Collin Martin
- you should aim for limiting the sodium in your daily diet to no more than 1,500 milligrams.
From What Happens To Your Body When You Eat McDonald's Every Day
- Hey, not to be a narc, but we're gonna have to limit that to 3 samps.
From BOSS CHEER | Season 1 | Marathon
the greatest or least amount, number, speed, or duration of something that is allowed
- There is no speed limit in all of Europe.
From The Best Will Ferrell Scenes In Eurovision | Netflix
- I thought it was a 50-cent limit.
From Friends | Rachel Goes All In | HBO Max
- Do I have a time limit?
From Pro Chef Learns How to Carve a $1,500 Leg of Ham | Bon Appétit
restricted in size, amount, or extent; few, small, or short
- Dirk's vocabulary is kind of limited.
From Crush Connection With Clarissa | Clarissa Explains It All | NickRewind
- My lines were pretty limited.
From Blade Runner Is Nerd Homework
- I actually firmly believe in a lot of blends just because space is limited for me.
From Pro Chefs Take You on a Tour of Their Kitchens | Test Kitchen Talks @ Home | Bon Appétit