a usually long and narrow passage inside a building, most of the time with doors that lead to rooms on the sides
- Why would you leave your Belgian waffle in the hall?
From Friends: Rachel Loses Marcel (Season 1 Clip) | TBS
- Down the hall, swing a left at the water fountain, second door on your right.
From First & Last Moments from VICTORIOUS! | NickRewind
- You can use your own office or do it in the hall.
From The Rise and Fall of Ryan Howard - The Office
to see, hear, or experience something that is not real, usually because of lack of sleep, sickness, or drug use
- the 20-year-old pilot believes he has started to hallucinate as he sees what he describes as an apparition.
From Submarine Rescues Stranded Aviator | WW2 Hell Under the Sea
- suddenly hallucinate whole scenes in vivid color.
From How much of what you see is a hallucination? - Elizabeth Cox
- While others can read a book and hallucinate a magical world of wizards and friendship,
From Can You Be Born Without An Imagination?
a passageway or corridor
- Everyone has to clear the hallway right now!
From Jake and Amy Throw a Rager - Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- We got the main lobby, hallway.
From Accepted (3/10) Movie CLIP - The Birthplace of Crack (2006) HD
- She's out in the hallway and wants to thank you herself.
From Ron Fixed Her Pothole - Parks and Recreation