the particular state or situation that something or someone is in or affected by, especially with regard to appearance, quality, health, or safety
- The testing conditions are way too pristine.
From Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Amy Thinks Practice Tests Are Worthless (Episode Highlight)
- I've never slept well before in this condition.
From Bird Box & A Quiet Place: The Horrors of Modern Parenting
- Listen, I know conditions aren't ideal.
From A Smelly Camping Trip | Hey Arnold! | NickRewind
an illness or other medical problem
- Yes, we're aware of his condition.
From Family Guy: Stewie’s Friend Has Cancer (Clip) | TBS
- Oh, no, this is just a genetic condition.
From EVERY FOOD DELIVERY EVER
- Skin condition?
From Leviathan (1989) - Skin Exam Scene (3/11) | Movieclips