Other meanings for weather...
the state of the atmosphere at a particular time and place, along with the temperature and other outside conditions like rain, wind, cloudiness, etc.
- Alas, you dressed too lightly for this weather.
From Spot the Difference #15 Holiday Edition 🎄🎁 w/ Blaze, Santiago & Bubble Guppies! | Nick Jr.
- Can you believe this weather, Frank?
From The One Irishman Scene That Makes Us Love Al Pacino Even More | Netflix
- Hey, how's the weather up there, buddy?
From Black Sheep (5/10) Movie CLIP - Going Through Hail (1996) HD
- And 7 more examples...
to change in color, condition, state, etc. because having endured different elements over time
- leaving remains that are quickly colonized by bacteria and fungi and weathered away.
From Why isn't the world covered in poop? - Eleanor Slade and Paul Manning
- They've just been smashed to pieces and weathered away.
From Cycling Japan Speaking Only in Movie Quotes
- but it could come from silica weathering out of rocks in an acidic environment.
From 8 Structure Secrets of Gemstones
- And 2 more examples...