to take liquid, air, etc. in a specified direction by creating a vacuum using a device or the mouth
- and then just kinda squeeze the end and suck that out.
From Austin's Best Crawfish Boil — Dining on a Dime
- When it sucks your blood,
From Mosquito Attack! | National Geographic
- I was sucking the milk out of this coconut.
From Weirdest Victorious Foods Ever 🍪 | NickRewind
the act or instance of sucking
- I'm just gonna take a big suck of this.
From Kids Try Syrian Food | Kids Try | HiHo Kids
- With 1 suck, a trunk can pull in as much as 10 liters of water.
From What's Inside An Elephant Trunk?
- Have a suck on that sauce bottle.
From "Is The Bottom Half Of Me On Fire?" Best of Super Hans | Peep Show | Dead Parrot