a moral or legal claim to have or get something or to behave in a particular way
- You fellas wanna read me my rights?
From Fletch (6/10) Movie CLIP - I'll Waive My Rights (1985) HD
- You have no right to bring her in here without asking me.
From Banshee Season 1: Episode #4 Preview (Cinemax)
- Access to clean drinking water is a basic human right.
From Spouts of Hope | Chasing Genius | National Geographic
of, on, or towards the side of the body that is towards the east when a person faces north
- And then fold the right edge to the middle, to the center line.
From Hailee Steinfeld Tries to Keep Up with a Professional Chef | Back-to-Back Chef | Bon Appétit
- Yeah, it was a pain just shooting down my right arm.
From Cringe, Doug is So Awkward | King of Queens
- I really did break every bone in my right arm.
From The Boys - What's Wrong with Superhero Culture
immediately; without delay
- Courtney, I really need to talk to you right away in private.
From High School Girls Prank Courtney Gripling | As Told By Ginger | NickRewind
- I need an ambulance right away.
From Designated Survivor: Season 3 | Official Trailer | Netflix [HD]
- Oh, good. The car will pick us up at 5:00, right after dinner.
From Make the Right Choice - Modern Family
used when emphasizing a part of your statement or taking time to think when speaking
- If you get those 3 things together, right,
From How to Win at All-You-Can-Eat Korean Barbecue — K-Town
- Right, well, look.
From Friends: Phoebe Pretends To Be Joey’s Agent (Season 3 Clip) | TBS
- Okay, right, well, she got to you.
From Succession: (Season 2 Episode 8 Clip) | HBO