to hit forcefully with a blunt object
- Nailed him in the noggin.
From Winona Ryder, Paul Rudd & More of Strangers with Candy’s Best Celebrity Guests
- - Nail him. - Alright.
From Colin Hanks and Andy Face-Off in L.A. Kings Trivia
to perform a task excellently
- You nail the real one, you become a sergeant.
From Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Amy Thinks Practice Tests Are Worthless (Episode Highlight)
- Kev, I thought we nailed the whole transfer thing earlier.
From Kevin Temps as Reception - The Office
- Aw, man, you nailed it!
From Flavored Oxygen Taste Test
- How come no one has nailed Whitey Bulger?
From MAX Exclusive: Black Mass (Cinemax)
- You already got me nailed.
From Banshee Season 2: Episode 3 Clip - Jason Hood Comes to the Cadi
- And I'm gonna nail you for picking your feet in Poughkeepsie.
From 16 Action Films You Need To Watch Before You Die
a thin pointed piece of metal with a flat top which you hit into a surface with a hammer
- Is that a bat with nails in it?
From Wrecked: Final Goodbyes - Season 3 Ep. 5 [EXCLUSIVE] | TBS
- Then you never have to worry about losing a nail again.
From The Work Around: 2 Clever Uses for Magnets | HGTV
- Can I help you with just one nail?
From Growing Up in the Brady House | Building Brady | HGTV
to succeed in getting something after a lot of time or effort
- I nailed it.
From Cold Open: Holt's Secret Meeting Puzzle - Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- and I think we finally nailed it.
From Binging with Babish: Cookie Cat from Steven Universe
- If she nails this...
From Reggie Competes in the Ice Dancing Competition | Rocket Power | NickRewind