Other meanings for back...
in, into, or to the place, position, condition or situation where someone or something was before
- Put it back!
From Is SAM or CAT the Worst Roommate? ? Sam & Cat | NickRewind
- All right. Maybe I'll try to go back to sleep.
From Gabe & Max's Guide to Man Style #6: Guys' Night Out
- Give it back!
From Tori & Jade: Best Frenemy Moments from Victorious! ?♀️ NickRewind
- And 2 more examples...
in or towards a past time
- Back then, there was nobody in this country who didn't know who Jimmy Hoffa was.
From The Irishman | Official Trailer | Netflix
- I used to live here, back when I was poor.
From Silicon Valley | Ten Years Later: The Extended Pied Piper Documentary | HBO
- Back then—
From Christina Aguilera Carpool Karaoke - Extended Cut
- And 5 more examples...
away from someone or something
- All right, everyone stay back.
From Ellen's Writer Tricks Tourists on a Los Angeles Wildlife Safari Tour
- You know, you have to stay back.
From Friends: Phoebe Gets The Pox (Season 2 Clip) | TBS
- You should still stay back.
From Rick and Morty: Why Morty Matters
- And 4 more examples...
to give financial, material, or moral support to something or someone
- My fans backed me at nearly 1.2 million,
From The art of asking | Amanda Palmer
- Thanks for backing me.
From Top 10 Actors With Only One Good Movie
- And yet, you got Marlowe St. John to back me.
From Mateo Tells Vanessa That He Believes in Her - The Baker and the Beauty
- And 3 more examples...